Missguided x Selfridges

16 June 2015






Last week I was lucky enough to go the Missguided x Selfridges Party at Trafford Centre. The Manchester based Online Store Missguided only recently launched their collection at Selfridges and they celebrated it in style. Stylish beauties served customized Missguided brownies, pink champagne and pink ice cream style cake pops. DJane Cassyette delivered the perfect sound for the occassion. Additonaly they had a fun photo booth that kept me and my friends Gail from Thequinoxfashion and Holly from Rockonholly quite busy for a while. Obviously, as a missguided lover, I was most excited about browsing through their new summer collection. (If anybody tells you I was most excited about the yummy brownies, don´t believe them, it´s a complete lie.) Most pieces are US inspired, from Malibu Barbie to Pocahontas. I´m talking about holographic heels, pastel pink co-ord pieces with shell applications, Cactee prints and suede, suede, suede. Me and my friends were definitely going crazy about their amazing faux suede fringe dresses and co-ords. I mostly fell for some super short highwaist lace-up suede shorts that would look rad with a vintage band shirt and some boots. Looking at the collection, it´s not suprising they shooted most of it in a cool American motel and at Salvation Mountain. I definitely can´t wait to get my hands on some of the styles and dream myself to the wild west and the L.A heat!
Do you shop at Missguided?
















Letze Woche hatte ich das Glück auf die Missguided x Selfridges Party im Trafford Centre gehen zu dürfen. Der Online Store aus Manchester hat erst kürzlich seine Selfridges Collection heraus gebracht und sie stilvoll zelebriert. Langebeinige Schönheiten servierten einzigartige Missguided Brownies, pinken Champagne und pinke Ice cream Style Cake Pops. Die DJane Cassyette hat den passenden Sound dazu geliefert. Außerdem gab es einen spaßigen Photoautomaten der mich und meine Freundinnen Gail von Thequinoxfashion und Holly von Rockonholly einige Zeit lang beschäftigt haben. Logischerweise war ich als Missguided Fan am aufgeregtesten darüber die neue Kollektion begutachten zu dürfen. (Falls irgendjemand behauptet ich wär nur wegen den Brownies da gewesen, glaub denen kein Wort, das ist eine Lüge.) Die meisten Teile sind US inspiriert, von Malibu Barbie zu Pocahontas. Ich rede über holographische Heels, pastel pinke co-ord Zweiteiler mit Muschel Applikationen, Kakteen Prints und Wildleder, Wildleder, Wildleder. Ich und meine Freunde waren definitiv verrückt nach den wahnsinnig tollen faux Wildleder Kleidchen und co-ords. Am meisten haben es mir ein paar highwaist Wildleder Shorts mit Schnürung angetan, die super cool aussehen würden mit einem Vintage Bandshirt und Boots. Wenn ich mir die Kollektion so anschaue bin ich nicht überrascht dass sie zu einem Großteil in einem coolen amerikanischen Motel und am Salvation Mountain geshootet wurde. Ich kann es kaum erwarten mir ein paar Teile davon zuzulegen und mich in den wilden Westen und die L.A Hitze zu träumen.


Habt ihr schon mal bei Missguided bestellt?



34 comments

  1. Missguided hat echt coole Sachen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to be able to go to the Missguided x Selfridges Party! It looks amazing! I'm so jealous of you <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww :3 are there no events around yor area? xx

      Delete
  3. I love their shoes! Sounds like it was a fantastic presentation! Love the lace up shorts too, Susan!

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn this is so fun!!! T^T!!!
    Glad you had enjoyed!

    JESSTHEGRRL

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! Yes, I have shopped Misguided online, and I loved outfit I got from there. Sounds like you had a blast!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That regreating qoute, I so agree with it. I still sometimes dream of this bag i saw in the window so many years ago.
    From what I've seen on photos, they have some fantastic pieces :)

    d'stars
    *d'stars*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! I tried this dress on about 6 years ago and me AND my mom regret not buying it

      Delete
    2. I KNOW!!! I tried this dress on about 6 years ago and me AND my mom regret not buying it

      Delete
  7. Das klingt nach einem wirklich tollen Event. Wie gerne wäre ich auch mit dort gewesen. :)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Lisa von Ash Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look wonderful, I love it :)
    maybe we could to fallow each other?
    I already

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like they have some amazing pieces - wish I could afford everything on their website tbh lmao

    ReplyDelete
  10. The party looked like fun and their outfits are really beautiful

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  12. Die Sachen sehen toll aus, scheint ein schönes Event gewesen zu sein :)

    Liebste Grüße ♥ MS
    Sparkle & Sand

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post as always :)
    Kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, pink champagne and a photo booth, that is a dangerous combo. Sounds like a fun event.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never usually shop at Missguided but I see people wearing their stuff all the time and I do like it. The shell top looks really cute :).

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
  16. So jealous you got to go! Looks amazing - I've shopped at Missguided for years and years when they were hardly even known and it's so cool to see how well they've done. Great pics! Can't wait to visit the store xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out! Not sure if they only have it in manchester

      Delete
  17. Surely looked like fun. I see great ensemble. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bei Missguided habe ich bisher noch nichts bestellt, aber wenn ich so das tolle Oberteil mit den Muscheln sehe, werde ich schwach. Das muss auf meine Wunschliste : D Hach das Event sieht halt wirklich wunderbar aus. Wäre auch mal gerne auf so einem Mode Event Ding^^"

    Süße Grüße
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Komm mich besuchen hier Sind viele events :)

      Delete
  19. sounds amazing! love the photos...thanks for sharing x

    http://haileylauderdale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wie cool, nee, habe noch nie da gekauft oder bestellt.
    Sind aber tolle Sachen dabei!

    Liebst, Colli

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lucky you! Tolle Bilder und ja ich liebe Missguided! Britischer Style ist einfach zu cool!

    http://orryginal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. AMAMAMAMAZZZZZZING! Looks like u had the best time, gorgeous! LOVE those embroidered pieces! U look soon rock n' roll!!! BADASS BABE!!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post and amazing pics!! I'm going to have to go back and get shopping!!! xx

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, was für ein Glück dass du an so einem schönen event teilnehmen konntest :) Das ist mehr als wahnsinn :) Du siehst mal wieder stylisch und rockig aus, perfekt einfach :)

    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. my goodness missguided at selfridges!!?! I NEED TO CHECK IT OUTTT!!

    LOVELY POST hun!

    Lauren xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a stunning outfit! That skirt is so lovely. I cherish all things sequin! Awesome heels as well.
    Party Dresses For Women , Womens Clothes Online

    ReplyDelete



  27. I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share, Let me share this, Hadoop training in pune

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Saarvoir-Vivre. Design by FCD.